Live streaming on YouTube is becoming more and more popular, so more and more people want to know how to do live on YT. YouTube is a great platform for businesses, gamers and streamers as it allows you to create and build your own brand. For many Internet users UAF YouTube is the main source of entertainment and information on the internet. You can stream live on YouTube using web browser, mobile device or encoder. The popularity of the website is also growing thanks to live broadcasts.
How do I start streaming? How to record on YouTube? We answer!
How do I turn on live streaming on YouTube?
Live streaming on new YouTube channels is available to everyone. YouTube is a huge platform where you can find videos on virtually any topic, so it's the perfect place to share interesting content. So how can we start live broadcasts?
- First we need to set up your account and activate live broadcasting. To do this, you need to select a country and choose your preferred delivery method for the confirmation code and enter your mobile number.
- Next, we need to enter the six-digit verification code we received to verify your account.
- If our account is already verified and we have access to live broadcasting, in the channel options we must select the option "Creator Studio
- Then click the option "Live stream"And press the"Start broadcasting live".
- If there are no streaming restrictions on a channel, we may stream to YouTube using a web browser or streaming encoder.
If we want to use a mobile device for streams, we have to face an additional obstacle - the channel must have at least 1000 subscribers.
Transmission via a mobile device
YouTube allows broadcasting from mobile devices (e.g. phones)
However, once you've hit the subscription threshold, it is pretty straightforward to live streaming from YouTube from your mobile device.
- First, you need to download the YouTube app from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android).
- Open the app and agree to all access permissions required for live streaming (camera, microphone, photos, memory).
- Then we can start broadcasting.
- For this purpose, we can choose to stream from the phone's camera (camera icon) or from what is on the screen (phone icon).
- We can then set a title for your broadcast and add a description, enable live chat, set an age limit, adjust privacy settings and (optionally) schedule a live stream for a later time.
We can also take or add a photo to the broadcast thumbnail. The next step is just broadcasting and sharing interesting content.