Managing cookies in Google Chrome
What exactly are cookies?
They produce them websites visited by users. Their purpose is to save information about the pages viewed, which in turn is to facilitate the use of them Internet. Cookies provide websites with information about the current user login.
There are two types of cookies, namely:
- Own - are created by the page we are currently on. Information about it can be found in the address bar.
- Other companies - produced by third parties. These are i.a. ads, images or gifs that can be seen on the site.
How to delete cookies?
When deleting cookies, you need to be aware of two things: logging out of a specific page and losing login data. If we are sure that we want to do this, follow the process below:
- Open a browser Chrome.
- Click Settingswhich are hidden in the upper right corner after the More button is pulled down.
- Enter the section advanced.
- Walk into Site Settings hidden under the button Privacy and Security.
- Expand the section Cookies, next View all cookies and site datato finally Delete everything.
- Confirm the operation by pressing Clear everything.
It is also possible to delete only some Cookie files. To do this, stop at the fifth point. At section View all cookies and site data
A similar situation to the above. You need to be sure you want to delete the page data and have a backup of your login data. Otherwise they will fall into the vacuum of the Internet.
- On the mobile device, open it Google Chrome
- Walk into Settingswhich are hidden in the upper right corner.
- Walk into Privacy, and then Clear browsing data.
- It is possible to select a specific time period. It can be either From Start, Last Week, or Last Hour.
- Click on an option Pliki cookies, media licenses and site dataand uncheck the rest.
- There is nothing else than to finally click the button Clear.
It is possible to allow and block the so-called "cookies". Then we stop at Site settings and turn it on or off Cookies. This will result in the appearance of nuisances such as ads or images on the site.
Iphone and Ipad
Devices with a bitten apple do not differ from their predecessors. Be sure to save all saved data.
- Open the application Chrome,
- Click next to the address bar Moreand then Uappearances,
- Walk into Privacy and click Clear browsing data.
- Select an option Cookie and page data and deselect the rest of the components.
- Enter sections Clear browsing dataand then confirm with Ready.