How to watch Instagram live streams on your computer?
Instagram has become one of the most popular in recent years social platformswith which users can share with their friends, family, but also with everyone in the world what they are currently doing, where they are, and - especially in the case of photographers and artists - their work. So it's no surprise that Instagram provided a tool to enable providing this information in the form of live broadcasts.
Many new Instagram users and those who have used the application only on smartphones or other mobile devices are surely wondering about it, So how to watch a live stream on instagram on your computer and whether it is even feasible. In fact, it's not a particularly complicated matter, and it's best to tell you about it step by step:
- First of all, log in to your Instagram account in the browser on the computer we are currently using.
- Immediately after logging in, the main page of the platform with news becomes visible to us, which is a solution already known from, for example, Facebook.
- On the right side of the screen, a window described as "reports" appears, with a list of people we are watching who currently have a playback or live coverage (live transmission is usually additionally marked with a red button play
- To watch a live broadcast on a computer, just like on a smartphone, click the cursor on the highlighted icon of the profile picture of the person we are following or on the "see all" option (then we will not have to switch between broadcasts, these will start automatically one After second).
- After clicking on the profile icon of the person or persons selected by us, a window will appear on the screen with a direct report, and we will be able to watch it live with sound. To play the sound, just turn on the speakers or put on the headphones.
- Unfortunately, it is currently not possible to comment on the broadcast from the computer.
Nevertheless, it is worth mentioning that the Instagram live broadcasts published in Instagram Stories, i.e. in so-called reports, they can be accessed for twenty-four hours from the moment of their publication. Thanks to this, even if we are late for the planned broadcast or we missed the live broadcast at all, we can play the movie later without fear.
So as you can see, watching Instagram live streams on your computer is really very simple and is almost the same as viewing them on a smartphone, tablet or other mobile device. Thus, we do not have to reach for the phone every now and then, and we can at any time have a look at what is happening with our friends and people we follow and stay up to date.