Desire log out of Facebook it appears extremely often. Sometimes we log in on our own or someone else's device and after checking the most urgent matters, we just have to log out. Sometimes there are also situations when we have the impression that someone could log in to Facebook with our login data, and thus could, for example, view all our intimate conversations.
Each of us has been in a situation at least once when we were unsure whether an account had been hacked by a third party. In such a situation, it is best to log out of all devices and check the login places, thanks to which we will be absolutely sure that our profile, and thus, for example, exchanged with friends messages on Messenger, did not fall into the wrong hands. find out how to log out of Facebook safely and without complications.
Logging out of Facebook on your own or someone else's device
Log out of Facebook it is childishly simple and does not require any complicated actions on the part of the user. It does not matter whether you want to log out from your own device, or from a friend's device or a device available, for example, at work.
How to do it?
- Just click on the arrow in the upper right corner and select "Log out" from the drop-down list.
The situation is very similar on a mobile device.
- In the Facebook application, you need to click on the so-called "hamburger", which is also located in the upper right corner.
- At the very bottom, under all the possibilities offered by the application, there is an option "Log out".
Facebook - log out from other devices
If you suspect that an unauthorized person could log into your account with your access data - this method is perfect for your needs. It is also a helpful option for people who do, for example have not logged out of the device to which they will no longer have access
In order not to leave your data in the wrong hands - you can also successfully use this opportunity:
- Click the arrow in the upper right corner and select "Settings" from the drop-down list.
- From the available options on the left, select: "Security and logging", there you will find a field for login data.
- Select "Change Password".
- The portal will ask you for your current password.
- This is a protection against people who, for example, having access to your account for a while, not knowing your password, could change your access data, which would later have a considerable problem with recovering the account.
- When you enter the current password and the new password, which you will additionally confirm - save the changes.
- Then Facebook will display a message that if you are concerned that someone else may have access to your profile, you can log out of other devices and check recent changes to your account so that you can check if you are the author.
If you want to check it, select: "Check other devices", if not: "Keep me logged out". If you check devices - Facebook will display all login places - if any of you worry, select the option on the right: "Log out of all sessions". Remember that you will also be logged out of places known and accepted to you, such as your phone or another computer. The question of logging out of Facebook in the case of the mobile application is exactly the same.
Can't see the sign out option?
Can't log out of Facebook and don't see the sign out option at all? This may be due to temporary problems with Your browser related to cache or difficulties with data processing. If this has happened to you - clear the cache web browser and temporary data. The trouble should be averted.