Facebook is one of the most popular social networking sites. The portal is available in many language versions which can be changed if necessary. This is a nice option when learning new languages. Making changes to the settings of such a portal will allow easier learning of foreign words.
Sometimes it happens that we want to have Facebook in Polish, but when we log in to the profile - the account is completely different. Usually we are responsible for this change and somehow we modify the language by accident.
Sometimes Facebook changes the language itself, and numerous platform bugs, updates or viruses are responsible for these modifications. What to do in this case? Still, it's not worth worrying about. We will show you how to easily and quickly change the Facebook default settings to Polish.
How to set the default Facebook language and how to choose the one in which the posts and comments will be translated and displayed?
- Run it browserand then log in to your Facebook account.
- After logging in, click on the arrow in the upper right corner of the portal, when you do so, a menu will appear.
- From the expanded menu, select the "Settings“, In the new version of the platform, this option has a gear icon.
- After selecting this tab, all setting options will be displayed. From the menu on the left, select the "Language
- At this point you have been moved to the language settings, to select your preferred language, click on the blue highlighted word " ”On the top right. After selecting the language, click "Save".
- After selecting the language of Facebook, you can also change the translation setting for posts and comments.
- To do this, click in the third column on the word " "And select your preferred translation language.
It will work in situations where we have set the language of the platform to the one we want to learn. Turning on translations of posts and comments into Polish will make it easier for you to understand the new language, and in case of problems you will learn the meaning of these words.
"Sorry, the Polish language is not available now"
Sometimes it may happen that when changing the language, you will meet the message "Sorry, the Polish language is not available now". What to do in that case? Unfortunately, the only way is to wait for the platform to update your selection. This is a platform problem and we can't do anything about it. It is often related to system updates being made.
How to change Facebook language on phone?
Changing the language of this website on a mobile device is as easy as on a computer.
- Just turn on the application, and then select the menu by clicking on the three horizontal lines in the lower right year.
- The next step is to select the gear icon and click on the "Application language" tab.
- Then another menu will be displayed from which you can choose one of several dozen languages.