Dostałem właśnie odpowiedź z MS:
Since you are trying to register your account through Dreamspark please make sure you have mapped your account properly by following the steps below:
Below are the steps to register for a free student Windows Phone Dev Center account starting from DreamSpark.
1. Go to: http://www.dreamspark.com/Student/Wi...velopment.aspx
2. If you already have a Microsoft account, or you just signed up for one, click on "Map your Accounts" button and follow the steps to permanently associate your Microsoft account with your verified DreamSpark account.
3. If you do not have a DreamSpark account yet, you will be guided to create one mapped with your Microsoft account and verify your student status.
4. If your DreamSpark account is already a Microsoft account (or previously a Windows Live ID), you can go directly to the Windows Phone Dev Center to complete the registration process, i.e. starts with Step 2 below.
The next step is to register on Windows Phone Dev Center Marketplace by following these steps:
2. Open a browser and navigate to Windows Phone Dev Center
3. Click on the "Windows Phone Dev Center" tile.
4. Click on "Submit App".
5. Sign in with your Microsoft account, or if you do not have one yet, please follow the steps to create one.
6. Click on ''Join Now'' button on the Join page . On the Get Started page, select your Country from the drop down list, select "Individual or student" as your account type, and review the Terms and Conditions. Click "Next" after agreeing to the Terms and Conditions.
7. Enter your account details and click next.
8. In the Purchase options page, select 'I am a student'' and click Next
9. You will now get registered for free.
You will now be able to download your tools and post your Windows Phone applications to the Windows Phone Dev Center.
Zrobię jak napisali i dam znać co i jak!
W końcu się udało!!!
No to super, interwencja u MS się opłacała.
Aktualnie 1 użytkownik(ów) przegląda ten wątek. (0 zarejestrowany(ch) oraz 1 gości)